Employment Opportunities at LBF- LB02
The Lahore Biennale Foundation is looking to hire Architects, Graphic Designers and Communications/Social Media/ Marketing Assistants. Send your CVs to [email protected] to be part of the LB02 team.
The 2nd Edition of Lahore Biennale, curated by Hoor Al Qasimi, will be held from January 26th to February 29th, 2020 at select venues throughout the city. The Biennale will include diverse and public art works, academic talks and film screenings.
Call for Interns
(3) URL link to portfolio (if applicable).
Interns participate at every stage of the production and planning process for LB02, alongside the staff at LBF. Based on their interests and availability, interns assist in the implementation of any one, or more, of the following responsibilities:
– Build and contribute to our exhibition catalogues;
– Co-ordinate tasks and manage communications on cross-departmental initiatives;
– Support curatorial research and project development;
– Create designs, record, edit photos, videos;
– Manage our social media;
– Administration of various institutional activities of an arts non-profit operating in Lahore.
Candidates from all academic majors are encouraged to apply! Submissions are rolling for the summer.
Internship duration: 6 weeks (minimum)
Please note at the end of the internship, a letter of acknowledgement is provided for school credit.
#LahoreBiennaleFoundation #LB01 #LB02 #callforinterns #internshipsinlahore